Last modified: 5-8-2020
ProActive Solutions, Inc. (“Company” or “We”) respects your privacy and We are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information We may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit our website https://www.proactivesolutions.com/ (the “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information We collect:
- On this Website, or
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
It does not apply to any information collected or provided to us:
- offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party (including our affiliates or subsidiaries); or
- pursuant to a separate written agreement; or
- by any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of the Website, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, company name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”);
- that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as your viewing and usage data, certain demographics information, and other generalized information that is not individually distinguishable; and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access the Website and usage details.
How We Collect Information
We generally collect information through the following means:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us
The information We collect on or through the Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on the Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the Website or any services offered on it, subscribing to any of our services, posting material, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with the Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your feedback regarding the Website or responses to surveys that We might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through the Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through the Website.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies While You Browse
As you navigate through and interact with the Website, We may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, patterns, and other diagnostic data, including:
- Details of your visits to the Website, including the referring page that linked you to the Website, the pages of the Website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, unique device identifiers, and browser type and version.
The information We collect automatically is statistical data and generally does not include personal information, but We may maintain it or associate it with personal information We collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve the Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to the Website.
The technologies We use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Web Beacons. Pages of the Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related Website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain Website content and verifying system and server integrity).
How We Use Your Information
We use information that We collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present the Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To provide customer care and support or to fulfill your orders.
- To improve the design and content of the Website and our products and services.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to the Website or any products or services We offer or provide, whether through the Website or otherwise.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on the Website.
- In any other way We may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about you, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties We use to support our business. Please note that this policy does not apply to such third parties, and We make no warranty regarding the privacy, integrity, or security of any information stored by such third parties.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Company about the Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If We believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Company, our customers, or others.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
Data Security Measures
We use a variety of commercially reasonable security technologies to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, the use of such security technologies is not, and should not be considered to be, any type of guarantee or warranty by us that your personal information will not be accessed by third parties, or that We will use all available security technologies to prevent unauthorized access to, use, or disclosure of your personally identifying information. While We use commercially reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal information while it is being transmitted or used by third parties, We do not warrant that your personal information will be transmitted without unauthorized interception or modification or that your personal information will not be accessed or compromised by unauthorized third parties. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website. We may permanently delete or destroy any and all personal information at any time as determined by us.
LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
The Website may contain links that lead to third-party web sites. We are not responsible for these other web sites, and so their posted privacy policies (not this policy) will govern the collection and use of your information on them. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of web sites visited after leaving the Website to learn about how your information is treated by others.
Children Under the Age of 13
The Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features/register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive features of this Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If We learn We have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, We will delete that information. If you believe We might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us as indicated below.